Saturday, February 22, 2020

MY WILL LETTER - FEDERAL MEMBER

MP:…………………………………………..
Federal Member for ………………..
Parliament House
Canberra ACT 2600

Dear Sir,

I know that it is my duty to keep you informed of MY WILL on anything that comes before Parliament, or that should come before Parliament.

It is MY WILL that..........

I DO NOT SUPPORT the GMOs frankenfoods from MONSANTO! Or any of their EVIL products, Glysphosate, Roundup, etc etc NOTHING OF THEIR EVIL POISONS at ALL here in my COUNTRY!

This is MY WILL!

I do not want to eat something ALIEN, I do not want to kill myself SLOWLY with poisons made by insane morons in a company who only cares for PROFIT more than ALL OF OUR HEALTH!

This is MY WILL!

I SAY NO TO GMOS! NO TO MONSANTO! NO TO ANY OF THEIR SICK POISONS that are DESTROYING bees, people and EVERYTHING in our world that makes us ALIVE! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

This is MY WILL!

I WANT LABELS IDENTIFYING the GMOs in the FOODS I buys ANYWHERE!

This is MY WILL!

I want BANS on ALL GMOs, from ANY of the INSANE biotech companies!

This is MY WILL!

I want ALL biotech companies CONFINED TO RESEARCH ONLY!

This is MY WILL!

I want PATENTS on life itself REVOKED! And then FORBIDDEN from patenting forever! No more patenting LIFE ITSELF for PROFITS! None whatsoever!

This is MY WILL!

Any who TRIES to patent life of any sort, from a lowly bacteria to a virus, anything that was ALIVE... should be BANNED! NO MORE PATENTS ON LIFE!

This is MY WILL!

I have spoken! I have EXPRESSED MY WILL!

I am a profoundly deaf man and I do not like what I sees in the news and out there... and what I sees affecting my foods, and what I drink. I do not want ALIEN substances in my foods and drinks. I consider those who FORCES me to eat their alien foods and drinks an act of terrorism! There can be a time when it's too much and I'll have to fight back. Well, this is my second step in fighting back. My first was in that I gave NO IMPLIED CONSENT for my foods to be messed with by these alien GMOs by these insane “biotech” companies such as Monsanto! I wish to make known that I do not support GMOs, Monsanto, nor ANY biotech companies in their insane greed for profits over health! Nor do I support their fiction known as “Global Warming” as the reason for their evil patents on their evil seeds that do not support LIFE.

This is MY WILL!

Yours Faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment