Saturday, February 22, 2020

Learn what "My WIll Be Done" means

Learn what “My Will Be Done” means. Why? And the perfect SOLUTION to impose YOUR WILL upon the Politicians to stop this communist-globalist tranny ideology nonsense.

I use this MY WILL BE DONE letters try to lower the Prospective Marriage Visa fee, but they won’t change it, they upped it. So I got to save up longer in order to marry my fiancee. Meanwhile, these scumbags are backing the sodomites agendas.

See how Hetero marriage is ignored or even being made to look bad, while they promotes the wonderful benefits of sodomy. Sick, no? So this is why I’m taking the time to write this and give what solution I found for this problem.

Remember, the agenda of evil is they will NEVER rest, never stops, because what they loves goes against God, against good happy families, and espeically happy marriages.

This is the TRUTH. And They HATES TRUTH. They do everything they can to destroy TRUTH, twists TRUTH, and make it seems like lies. That’s their entire agenda. That’s how evil they are. Their god is the god of this world, Satan.

So this is why all these thousands of years these people never stops their evil. In their eyes, evil is good, and good is evil. How crazy they are. End of story.
Get the My Will Be Done ebooks, epub, kindle, pdf available, FREE!
https://lilfile.com/y9h73G

No comments:

Post a Comment